I've Seen Through The Looking Glass, Outside The Fishbowl

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon: Special Forces veteran reports UAP over Afghanistan

For over 50 years there have been numerous UAP encounters involving military aircraft around the globe, from the “Foo Fighters” of World War II to the Iranian incident of the 70’s, (Read about it here) and the Belgian “flap” of the 90s for example.

There have also been incidences of UAPs over nuclear missile sites disabling the launch control systems of over 50 nuke tipped ICBMs in America on numerous occasions (Click here for more).

Unbeknownst to the general public, the world was on a brink of World War III when an Unidentified Aerial Object “activated” one of Russia’s land based nuclear missile sites, literally putting the rockets on launch readiness.

It appears the phenomenon is “interested” in the world’s military and the hardware associated with it.

Special Forces veteran report

On April 24, 2014, A Special Forces Army veteran reported a UAP encounter with a low flying sphere-shaped object while serving in Afghanistan, according to testimony in Case 55741 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.

The witness said his entire Army unit saw the object May 10, 2004, that was so close they "could have thrown a rock and hit it" after it first appeared "out of nowhere."
"It floated over one of the mountains from the south, east of the base we built," the witness stated. "It made no noise and you could not see it with the naked eye."

The witness said they were observing the object with night vision goggles.

"It looked like a light bulb, but it was a sphere. You could almost see through it, but it was glowing. It lit up the ground with its I.R. lights, but you could not see this craft without that night vision!"

The witness said everyone stopped to watch the object.

"We were like amazed, in awe, as we observed this craft. It was hovering about 50-100 feet in the air. Its speed was around 5-10 mph. It was about 100 yards from the outside perimeter of our base camp - the west side of our base. It hovered about a mile north of us."

The base commander was alerted to the object.

"As we were watching this craft, our commander was inside the base camp about a quarter-mile to the southeast of our position. Also seeing this craft, he got on the radio and announced to get back to work. It's nothing."

But the witness and his group continued to watch the object a while longer.

"I was on the mark 19. We had it mounted on the back of a Humvee. My squad leader was in the passenger seat and a friend of mine was in the driver seat. We was pulling roaming security from one traffic control point to the other - from the south of the base to the north of our base camp. After our commander said get back to work, we watched this craft for about 10 more minutes before we had to turn around and head back north."

The witnesses' group watched the object over another area outside of their camp.

"The craft stopped about quarter-mile northeast of our position and it stopped at a campfire that these goat/cow herders had made. The UFO shot out a beam at the herders' camp, but we couldn't see the base of the fire - just the flickering of it on the backside of the mountain. We was cut off from seeing what they was doing with that beam of light."

The witnesses' squad leader then instructed everyone to get back to work.

"The specialist turned the Humvee around and we started driving north to the north T.C.P. and I wanted to finish watching this craft, but we lost sight of it when we left. A hill was blocking our view - the same hill that was blocking the beam that we seen."

Just a minute later, the witness said he saw the object leaving the campfire area.
"It took off so fast at a 90-degree angle, straight up into outer space. It seemed like the lights on the craft had a delayed reaction because the craft took off so fast - like its lights took a few seconds to catch up to the craft. It left at an alarming rate. It made dashes of light into the sky never to be seen again."

The witness kept the story private before reporting today.

"First time I told anyone about this besides my family. This is just a brief description of what happened. I wanted to try to make a 3-dimensional re-creation of what happened."
Courtesy of Roger Marsh, National UFO Examiner

MUFON International is investigating.

I’ve Seen Through The Looking Glass, Outside The Fishbowl
T. Blank

No comments:

Post a Comment