I've Seen Through The Looking Glass, Outside The Fishbowl

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon: MUFON Sighting Of The Month: Case #52966

 Loveland, Colorado. Reported in Dec. 2013 but occurred on 7/27/2012.

A highly qualified witness reported a cigar-shaped object near Loveland, Colorado. The witness is a microbiologist with a degree in chemistry, service as a navigator in the U.S. Navy, and experienced with aircraft identification due to his training in the Civil Air Patrol.


His attention to the unknown object was drawn to two unusual characteristics: the extremely slow speed (he expected a stall) and the lack of observable wings or tail. Further, what appeared to be windows within a blue stripe on the object, were larger and more rectangular than typically observed on commercial aircraft.


The witness's report is as follows:
"As I was walking out to my car I happened to look up to the west and saw what I assumed was a jetliner, but it was going really slow. I kept looking up at it thinking that plane is going to stall out and crash because I didn't hear anything; it was completely silent. It was headed directly toward Denver International Airport as so many planes do like it was making its final approach. But then I was thinking to myself, 'that doesn't look right'. I had aircraft identification in Civil Air Patrol and could not see any wings or engines. But I thought maybe I'm seeing it at a bad angle and if I keep watching it I'll see a wing or engine; the whole time thinking it's going too slow. Then I noticed this thing doesn't even have a tail, there was no tail or stabilizer. I kept walking to my car and looking up at it every few seconds. I got in my car and as the car was warming up, I watched it more intently and noticed the windows running the length of the fuselage were bigger than a passenger plane has. They were more rectangular and bigger than planes have. I had not noticed it sooner because there was a dark blue thick stripe running down the length of the middle of the fuselage. Above and below the blue stripe the rest of the fuselage was metallic like a lot of planes. That's why I didn't really notice at first this thing didn't have wings or engines because of the blue stripe.
 Drawing
Courtesy of MUFON




See also - Case #52339:  Adel, Georgia. Nov. 19, 2013. 6:20pm


I’ve Seen Through The Looking Glass, Outside The Fishbowl
GoogleUFOReports.com
By,
T. Blank

No comments:

Post a Comment