I've Seen Through The Looking Glass, Outside The Fishbowl

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon: Astronomer Observes Bright Object Shooting Off In 3 Seconds



I occasionally post a UAP report which I believe to be a genuine sighting because of the high quality nature of the observer. In this case, a highly educated, amateur astronomer observes an unknown aerial object which shoots off “at incredible speed to infinity. Within 3 seconds it was gone.”, a common description of the phenomenon observed. Enjoy.


 MUFON

Case of the Month - Case# 49531

 Grand Island, New York. July 5, 2013. 6:30pm ED

An amateur astronomer, who has his masters degree in electrical engineering, observed an incredibly bright light appear to the northeast of his position. His wife, who also witnessed the event, went to grab her husband's binoculars. With the binoculars the husband was able to clearly make out a grayish rectangular domino-shaped object that had an incredibly bright bank of white lights on its side. The power of these lights was like nothing he had ever seen before. The object dipped downwards and the engineer/astronomer was able to see that on top of the object was an upside down saucer-shaped glowing red circle. The witness dashed inside to get his telescope. He returned just in time to see the object turn towards the north and take off at an incredible speed. Within three seconds it was gone.

A drawing of the object was provided by the witness and is shown below.
UAP
Here is the sighting in his own words: "I was relaxing in my backyard with my family at 6:30 pm when my wife observed an incredibly bright light to the northeast appear. I took a quick glance and wrote it off as the waning sunlight bouncing off of a civilian aircraft which I have seen many times.
Within 20 seconds I knew this was not that as the light remained stationary. I told my wife to grab my binocs so I could keep the object in sight. The object was roughly above the Niagara River by Niagara Falls but at an elevation of 10 - 15,000 feet.
When she came back I could clearly make out a grayish rectangular, sideways domino shape that had an incredibly bright white bank of light on its side. The power of these lights was nothing I have ever seen in my life. The object moved down a few hundred feet then west a few hundred feet and then shot up a few hundred feet and then just hovered for a couple of minutes.
It then dipped downwards and I could see on the top was an upside down saucer-shaped glowing red circle. At this point my adrenaline kicked in and I dashed into the house to try and get my 12" Dobsonian dragged outside to get a closer look.
As I swiveled the Dob to the target my wife who had the binocs said its leaving. I witnessed the object turn towards the north and take off at incredible speed to infinity. Within 3 seconds it was gone.
I am a seasoned amateur astronomer with 30 years of experience and I know the location of Venus and am familiar with most civilian and military aircraft. This was none of those."

I’ve Seen Through The Looking Glass, Outside The Fishbowl
GoogleUFOReports.com
By,
T. Blank

No comments:

Post a Comment