I've Seen Through The Looking Glass, Outside The Fishbowl

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon - My UAP Report With Drawings – Updates 1 And 2

Report First Page
Report Second Page
Drawing 1
Drawing 2
Update Drawing 1
Update Drawing 2
Almost What It Looked Like
It looked something like this except the lights were all the same color in my case.
Circle of lights
UPDATE 1 - I just found a video on YouTube and edited out this short video but I couldn't upload it (Still a newbie), so here is a screencap from it. It's almost identical, the traffic, at night, but my sighting was in winter. Click on the picture for a larger image.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE 2 - I Learned How To Edit A Video Clip I Downloaded Off  Of The Internet.
Here is a clip which resembled my experience almost exactly. (Screencap Above)
Windows Media - Circle Of Lights
MP4 - Circle Of Lights
Here is a photo I found which is almost identical to my sighting. It's from the 80's also. http://www.cufos.org/Almost
Cheers!
T.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment