I've Seen Through The Looking Glass, Outside The Fishbowl

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon: The Bizarre Close Encounters Of Corina Seabels

Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon
Here is another perplexing incident. Although I’m a witness to the Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon myself, (Click Here For My Experience), I still have a problem with the so-called “missing time” or the “abduction” cases. But I have no right to discredit these reports from the witnesses because it doesn’t fit my perception or theories about what the phenomenon represents. Only because I haven’t researched this aspect of the phenomenon. Therefore I have no choice but to accept this report at face value.

The other problem I have is “The UFO Believers” are stuck on the extraterrestrial/aliens from space, simplistic, two-dimensional hypothesis. One has to think outside the box when it comes to Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon. I’m convinced this mystery is far more profound. truly beyond human comprehension. At least at this stage of our human evolution. Then in this video you have the “Noisy Negativist’s” ( Dr. Stanton Friedman’s quote), claiming green meteor explanations instead of a non judgmental, scientific approach of the phenomenon observed and experienced. I decided to post this report only because of the sheer number of witnesses, over 200!

Watch this short, bizarre, 45 minute video , then you decide.

CORINA SAEBELS

In July 1991, Corina Saebels, a devoted single mother of two, sees a huge unidentifiable flying object hovering over her home in Aldergrove, British Columbia. When she learns from her friend that she disappeared for more than 45 minutes, time she can’t account for, she reports the sighting to UFO BC and discovers 15 people witnessed a similar craft. Corina faces her life’s biggest challenge when her daughter reports seeing an alien in her bedroom. The incident triggers a haunting childhood memory and sparks a series of flashbacks that expose Corina to the aliens who are after her and her family. Corina moves her family from Aldergrove to protect her daughter, but can how long can she hide?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnlyRNm_NeA



Cheers!
T.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment